Two piece apron – 3/4 Overlap (CV2)
SFX two-piece 3/4 overlap top and kilt offers an alternative fit to the full overlap.
- ¾ overlap aprons are designed as a standard fit option and can be used by virtually all body shapes.
- Once closed a ‘per panel value’ of 0.25, 0.35 or 0.50 LE will be achieved with a small overlap of 0.50, 0.70 or 1.0 LE.
Ask your local SFXray advisor for details.
Barrier material available in:
- Light-weight lead
- Low lead bilayer
- Lead-free bilayer
Thicknesses available in:
- 0.25mm LE
- 0.35mm LE
- 0.50mm LE
- Internal support belt designed by SFXray to help distribute weight to the hips whilst ensuring better fit.
- A handy hidden outside pocket helping to ensure easier and more thorough cleaning of the aprons.
- Both vest & kilt have hook and loop closures with an additional buckle on the kilt.
- SFXQR identification tag for easy access to garment test history and construction details.
- Edge Bilayer barrier material.
- Light or heavy duty apron, which one do I need?
Current standards recommend a min frontal coverage of 0.25mm LE for Light duty aprons, and 0.35mm LE for heavy duty aprons.
Ask your Radiation Protection Advisor which one you need and we will accommodate according to your requirements.